How do I take my computer off Airplane mode?
Touch or click the arrow to the left of Human Interface Devices. Touch and hold or right-click Airplane Mode Switch Collection, and then select Disable.
- Open Settings.
- Click on Network & Internet.
- Click on Airplane mode.
- Turn off the Airplane mode toggle switch. Source: Windows Central.
Why can’t I take my computer off Airplane mode?
The first option is to try using the switch in the Windows 10 Action Centre. So, press the Windows key + A to open the menu, then click on Airplane mode to turn it off. Another route is to open the Start menu then select Settings > Network & Internet. You’ll see a column on the left-hand side with various options.
What function key turns off airplane mode?
Here are the steps you must follow to turn off Airplane mode:
- On your keyboard, press FN Key+Key with the radio tower icon. In some computers, this is the PrtScr key. …
- You might need to hold those keys for a few seconds.
- If the shortcut works, you will see the ‘Airplane mode off’ message on your screen.