How do I type fractions into Microsoft Word
Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013:
- Place the cursor on the document where you would like to insert a fraction.
- Select “Insert” from the menu.
- Click on Equation in the upper right.
- Select fraction under the Equation Tools option.
- Choose which style fraction you want.
- Insert the numbers into the fraction boxes.
How do I type in fractions on Microsoft Word?Place your cursor where you want to insert the fraction. Go to Insert > Symbol > More Symbols. In the Subset menu, choose Number Forms. Select the fraction you want to use and click Insert.How do you make a subscript in a fraction in Word?Select the numerator and format it as Superscript (Ctrl+Shift+= or check the box for Superscript in the Font dialog). Select the denominator and format it as Subscript (Ctrl+= or check the box for Subscript in the Font dialogHow do you write fractions on Windows 10?How do I type fractions
- To switch to a fraction character, click Insert > Symbols > More Symbols.
- In the Subset drop-down list, click Number Forms and select a fraction.
- Click Insert > Close.