How do you change the color of a paragraph in Word
Select the word or paragraph that you want to apply shading to. On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the arrow next to Shading. Under Theme Colors, click the color that you want to use to shade your selection.
How do you change the color of certain text in Word?
You can change the color of text in your Word document.
- Select the text that you want to change.
- On the Home tab, in the Font group, choose the arrow next to Font Color, and then select a color. You can also use the formatting options on the Mini toolbar to quickly format text.
How do I fill a textbox with color?
Change the inside (fill) color
- Select the shape or text box.
- On the Drawing Tools Format tab, click Shape Fill > More Fill Colors.
- In the Colors box, either click the color you want on the Standard tab, or mix your own color on the Custom tab.