how to add a drop cap in ms word
Add a drop cap
- Select the first character of a paragraph.
- Go to INSERT > Drop Cap.
- Select the drop cap option you want. To create a drop cap that fits within your paragraph, select Dropped. To create a drop cap that is in the margin, outside of your paragraph, select In margin.
How do you insert a drop cap in Word 2010?
How to add a drop cap
- Click in the paragraph to which you want to add a Drop Cap.
- On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Drop Cap.
- Choose one of the drop-cap styles: Dropped or In Margin, or choose Drop Cap Options….