how to add cover page in ms word
Add a cover page
- On the Insert tab, in the Pages group, click Cover Page.
- Click a cover page layout from the gallery of options. After you insert a cover page, you can replace the sample text with your own text by clicking to select an area of the cover page, such as the title, and typing your text.
How do you create a cover page?
Customize an essay cover page with EDIT.org
- Go to formats on the home page and choose Cover pages.
- Choose the template that best suits the project.
- You can add your images or change the template background color.
- Add your report information and change the font type and colors if needed.
- Save and download it.