how to add extensions to chrome browser
- Open the Chrome Web Store.
- Find and select the extension you want.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Some extensions will let you know if they need certain permissions or data. To approve, click Add extension. Important: Make sure you only approve extensions that you trust.
Where do I find extensions in Chrome?
Image result for how to add extensions to chrome browser
How to Add an Extension in Chrome. To add an extension to the Google Chrome browser, go to chrome.google.com/webstore and click Extensions. Then browse or search for an extension and click Add to Chrome. You can click the Extension button to see a list of your active extensions.
- Go to the Chrome Developer Dashboard.
- Sign into the developer account you chose in Step 1.
- Click the Add new item button.
- If you’ve never uploaded an item before, you need to accept the developer agreement before going to the next step.
- Click Choose file > your zip file > Upload.