How to Add Keywords to Your YouTube Channel
From here, click the “Your Channel” button.
- In the upper right corner, click the “YouTube Studio” button.
- From the navigation panel on the left side, select “Settings.”
- A pop-up window will appear. …
- Ensure you’re under the “Basic Info” tab.
- Here, you will see a box to add your keywords.
How do I add keywords to my YouTube description?
Know how to use keywords
Aim to use two or three related keywords in each channel and video description. For videos, the main keyword should also appear in the title. Repeat each keyword two to three times in the description to make them stand out to YouTube’s algorithm.