How to Add line between columns in Word document
Insert a line between columns on a page
- Choose Page Layout > Columns. At the bottom of the list, choose More Columns.
- In the Columns dialog box, select the check box next to Line between.
How do I add a line between rows in Word?
Use the Horizontal Line Tool to Insert a Line in Word
- Place the cursor where you want to insert a line.
- Go to the Home tab. …
- In the Paragraph group, select the Borders drop-down arrow and choose Horizontal Line.
- To change the look of the line, double-click the line in the document.