How to Block Websites on Chrome Desktop and Laptop
Using Group Policy
- Go to Policies Administrative Templates Google. Google Chrome.
- Enable Block access to a list of URLs. …
- Add the URLs that you want to block. …
- Enable Allows access to a list of URLs.
- Add the URLs that you want users to access. …
- Deploy the update to your users.
How do I block a website on Google Chrome laptop?
Go to the website you wish to block and click the red BlockSite shield, then hit “Block this site” in the popup window. You can also block sites based on the language contained in their URLs under the “Block by Words” tab in the BlockSite settings page.