How to Change Language in Gmail
Change the language you use to see Gmail
- Open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings .
- Click Settings.
- In the “Language” section, pick a language from the drop-down menu.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
How do you change the language back to English?Change the language on your Android device
How do I change the language in Gmail app?How to change your Gmail display language on an Android
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap “General Management.”
- Choose “Language & Input.”
- Select “Language.”
- Tap your preferred language on the list and drag it to the top.
How do I change my Gmail font to English?In Gmail, select the Settings gear, choose See All Settings, and then go to the General tab. Under the Default text style section, select the Font drop-down menu and choose a new typeface. Use the Size and Color drop-down menus to make other changes. Select Save Changes.What is the shortcut to change Language?Modify or disable the default keyboard shortcut to change language in Windows 10. In Windows 10, the change keyboard language shortcut is, by default, Left Alt + Shift. To switch between layouts, you use Ctrl + Shift.