How to Change Margins in Google Docs
One way to change the margins is to go to the Page Setup dialog box.
- Click File and select Page Setup.
- Now you can change each margin by clicking a box and typing a new measurement.
- Click OK when you’re done.
- The default margins are set to one inch on each side.
How do I adjust the margins in Google Docs?
How to Set Document Margins in Google Docs
- Click File.
- Select Page setup.
- Change the margins.
- Click OK. Click Set as default if you want future documents to have these margins.