How to Check RAM on Windows 10
How to check how much RAM you have on Windows 10
- Step 1: Click “Start” Begin by clicking on the “Start” menu, located in the bottom left of your screen.
- Step 2: Find “About Your PC” …
- Step 3: Navigate to “Device Specifications” …
- Step 4: Find out how much RAM you have.
How do I tell how much RAM I have?
How Much RAM Do I Have?
- Locate the Computer icon in the Start menu.
- Right-click the Computer icon and select Properties from the menu.
- Under System and beneath the processor model, you can see the installed memory amount, measured in MB (megabytes) or GB (gigabytes).