how to clear browsing data on chrome
Delete your browsing data
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- Choose a time range, like Last hour or All time.
- Select the types of information you want to remove.
- Click Clear data.
How do I clear all browsing history?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. …
- Check “Browsing history.” Uncheck any other data you don’t want to delete.
- Tap Clear data.