How To Create A Duplicate Document In Word
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Press the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + O , or click the File tab in the Ribbon and click Open.
- Go to the location of the document you want to duplicate.
- Right-click the file, and click Open as copy.
- A new file opens and is named Copy of Document, Document 2, or similar.
How do you duplicate a Word document on the same page?
Right-click the thumbnail of the page you want to duplicate and select Copy. Scroll to the section of the document where you want to insert the duplicated page. Right-click the page where you’d like to insert the page after, and select Paste. This will insert the duplicated page at that point in the document.
How do I make my own copy of a document?
Make a copy of a file
- On your computer, open a Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, or Forms home screen.
- Open the file you want to make a copy of.
- In the menu, click File. Make a copy.
- Type a name and choose where to save it. …
- Click Ok.