How to Create a Table of Content in WordPress Posts and Pages
How do I add a table of contents to WordPress posts and pages?
How to Create a Table of Contents in WordPress Manually
- Go to the post or page you want to add the table of contents to.
- If there are none, create the headings that will be used as the items in the table of contents.
- Click into the first heading block.
How do I organize pages and posts in WordPress?
How to Organize WordPress Pages
- Go to Pages in your dashboard.
- Find the page Services and click the title.
- Locate the Page Attributes module to the right of the editor.
- Put the number 1 in the box for Order. This tells WordPress to display this page first on your site.
- Click the Update button.