how to create google account
Step 1: Choose a Google Account type
- Go to the Google account Sign In page.
- Click Create account.
- Enter your name.
- In the “Username” field, enter a username.
- Enter and confirm your password.
- Click Next. Optional: Add and verify a phone number for your account.
- Click Next.
How can I set up a Google Account?
Step-by-step instructions to set up a Google Account on Android or iOS:
- Head into the Settings of your device.
- Select Accounts. …
- Tap on Add account.
- Select Google.
- Pick Create account.
- Follow on-screen instructions by entering your personal information, selecting a username, etc.
How do I create a Google Account on my phone?
How to set up a Google Account on your Android phone
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on Google.
- Tap Add account.
- Tap Google.
- Tap Create account.
- Tap For myself if it’s a personal account, or To manage my business if it’s a professional account.
- Type in the name associated with the account. …
- Tap Next.