How to Create Long Line in Microsoft Word
- Open Word. Click or double-click the Word app icon, which resembles a white “W” on a dark-blue background. …
- Click the Blank document. It’s on the upper-left side of the page.
- Click the Insert tab. …
- Click Shapes. …
- Select the a-line shape. …
- Draw your line.
- Click “File” at the top left and click “Options.” …
- Click “Customize Ribbon” on the left side of the dialog box.
- Select the “Customize The Ribbon” menu on the right side and select “Main Tabs.” …
- Click the checkbox next to “Developer” to select it and click “OK.”
- Display the Insert tab of the ribbon.
- Click the Shapes tool and then click one of the line shapes from the Line group. …
- Click at one end of where you want your line, but don’t release the mouse button.
- Drag the mouse to where you want the other end of the line positioned.
- Release the mouse button.
- First off, put the cursor at the place where the line goes and click the “Insert” tab.
- Then click “Shapes” in the “Illustration” group.
- Choose “Line” in the “Lines” group.
- Place the insertion point where you want the ruling line (underlining).
- On the Format menu, click Font. In the Underline style box, select the line style you want, and then click OK.
- For every blank space, you want to underline, press CTRL+SHIFT+SPACEBAR.
- Position the insertion point at the beginning of the material you want to appear in columns.
- Select the Columns option from the Format menu. …
- Specify the number of columns desired, as you normally would.
- In the Apply To box, select This Point Forward. …
- Click on the Line Between check box.
Create Long Line Microsoft Word -Hello,
everyone, you are welcome to this site techproadvice.com
today in this post I going to show you
how to create a long line in Microsoft Word
there are two Method
first one is textual and second one graphic
So let’s Start firstly we will make long line by pressing Shift + underscore
so press the shift and underscore on your keyboard so you can make a long
a line as you want
and the second method for making the long line
Click on insert tab at the Home ribbon
then click on insert
now select long line in the graphics
now drag your mouse as long as you want and draw
so it will be a long line
so friends by these tow methods you can create a long line in the Microsoft Word
I hope you liked this post.
and you can also learn to make a long line ms word by watching video
watching this video