How To Deactivate Twitter Account 2020
- Tap the navigation menu icon , then tap Settings and privacy.
- Tap Your account, then tap Deactivate your account.
- Read the account deactivation information, then tap Deactivate.
- Enter your password when prompted and tap Deactivate.
- Confirm that you want to proceed by tapping Yes, deactivate.
- Tap on your profile photo in the top left hand corner. …
- Click on “Account.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap “Deactivate Your Account.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap “Deactivate.”
- Type in your password and tap the “Deactivate Account” button to confirm the request.
Can I deactivate my Twitter account temporarily 2020?You have to deactivate Twitter first
Under “Your Account,” you’ll see the option to deactivate your account. You can choose to reactivate your account after 30 days or after 12 months. If you don’t pick an option to reactivate, your account will automatically delete after 30 days.How can I delete my Twitter account 2021?How to delete your Twitter on desktop
- Go to Twitter and log into your account.
- Click your profile icon at the top right-hand corner. Select Settings and Privacy from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Deactivate your account.
- A new window will pop up. …