how to delete files on windows 10 permanently
Delete files permanently in windows 10
- Turn on your computer. Browse to the file you wish to delete.
- Right click the file. Click “Delete”. Alternatively,left click the file and press the “Delete” button on your keyboard. …
- Click “Yes”. This will confirm the deletion by sending it to the Recycle bin.
How do I permanently Delete files from my PC?
Using the Eraser to permanently delete files
- To erase a file or folder, right-click the file or folder, hover over Eraser, and then click Erase. …
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to erase the selected items.
- A notification appears in the system notification area when the task is complete.