how to Delete the Windows old Folder
In the Start menu search box, type “cleanup” and then click “Disk Cleanup” in the results.
- Type “cleanup” to find the Disk Cleanup utility. …
- In the Disk Cleanup window, click “Clean up system files” to start the cleanup process. …
- Select “Previous Windows installation” to delete the Windows.old folder.
How do I remove the Windows old folder in Windows 11?
To reclaim space after installing Windows 11, use these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on System.
- Click on Storage.
- Click the Temporary files page on the right-side. Source: Windows Central.
- Clear all the preselected items (if applicable).
- Check the Previous Windows installation(s) option. …
- Click the Remove files button.