how to delete youtube search and watched history
- Open the YouTube app on your phone.
- Then tap on your profile picture.
- Now tap on Settings and then History & privacy.
- Finally, tap on Clear search history.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.” …
- Tap Clear data.
Then, to access the main menu, tap on your profile photo or icon. After that, go to the settings tab. After that, you can choose the history and privacy option. Last but not least, tap clear search history to delete all of your search history.