How To Disable App Notifications In Windows
How To Disable App Notifications in Windows 10
- Click the Action Center icon in the System Tray.
- Right-click a notification.
- Select “Turn off notifications for this app”.
How do I turn off Windows app notifications?
How to Disable Notifications in Windows 10
- Open the Settings menu. …
- Navigate to System. …
- Select Notifications & Actions from the left panel. …
- Toggle Notifications to off under the line “Get notifications from apps . . .” if you want to stop all alerts. …
- Adjust more notification settings on this screen.
How do I stop notifications from popping up on my computer?
Turning Off All Notifications
To turn off the notifications, you need to go to Windows Settings > System > Notifications & Actions. Under the Notifications section, turn off all the notifications you want to prevent from popping up.
How do I turn off add notifications on Windows 10?
If you’d prefer not to get these notifications and you’re running Windows 10, version 2004 or later:
- Select Start > Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
- Under Notifications, clear the checkbox next to Suggest ways I can finish setting up my device to get the most out of Windows.