How to Disable Diagnostic Data in Windows 10
To do this, press “Windows Key + S” and type “privacy” and click on “Privacy settings“. On the left side, click on “Diagnostics & feedback” then scroll down to the “Delete diagnostic data” section and press the “Delete” button there.
- Press the WIN + I keys together to open the Settings app. Click Privacy.
- Under the Feedback and diagnostics section, you can select how much data you send to Microsoft. By default, it’s set to Full, which sends pretty much everything.
- Tap on the Windows-key, type services and hit enter.
- Locate the service Diagnostics Tracking Service and double-click on it,
- Activate the startup type menu and select disabled from it. …
- Click the stop button afterwards to stop the running process.