How to Disable Password Complexity Requirements In Windows 10 Pro
Method 1 – Use the Policy Editor
- Press the Windows and R keys and open a new Run window.
- Then type gpedit. msc or secpol. msc. Press Enter to launch the Group Policy Editor.
- Navigate to Security Settings.
- Then select Password Policy.
- Locate Password must meet complexity requirements.
- Disable this setting.
How do I disable password complexity in AD?
In the left pane, double-click Account Policies, and then click Password Policy. Double-click the item in the Policy list that you want to change, change the setting, and then click OK. disable this to achieve what you want.