How to Disable Startup Programs Windows 10
All you have to do is open up Task Manager by right-clicking on the Taskbar, or using the CTRL + SHIFT + ESC shortcut key, clicking “More Details,” switching to the Startup tab, and then using the Disable button. It’s really that simple.
- Press the Windows key, type in MSConfig and press enter.
- Click on the Boot tab.
- Click to select the option you want to set as default.
- Click the Set as Default Button.
- Turn on the checkbox “Make all boot settings permanent”.
- Click OK – on the popup Select Yes.