How to Download and Use Offline Maps in Windows 10
How to Use Offline Maps in Windows 10
- Select Settings from the Start menu.
- Click System.
- Select Offline maps.
- Click the + button next to “Download maps”.
- Select the continent where your desired country is located. …
- Select the region you want to download. …
- Repeat for any additional regions you want to have as offline maps.
What is offline maps in Windows 10?
Windows 10 includes a feature for Maps that allows you to download them for offline use. This comes in handy when you know that you’ll be traveling to an area where your Windows 10 device won’t have Wi-Fi or a data connection.