how to enable bookmarks bar in google chrome
To turn the bookmarks bar on or off, click More Bookmarks Show Bookmarks Bar.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Bookmarks. Bookmark Manager.
- To the right of a bookmark, click the Down arrow. Edit.
How do I show the bookmarks bar on my Chromebook?
Chromebook’s Bookmark Bar
- Click the Settings button on the right side of the Omnibox. The Settings menu appears.
- Hover your cursor over the Bookmarks option in the Settings menu. A sub-menu appears.
- Check the Show Bookmarks Bar option. The bookmark bar now appears in your browser window.
How do I get my bookmark bar to show?Fire up Chrome, click the menu icon, point to “Bookmarks,” then click on “Show Bookmarks Bar.” Alternatively, you can press Ctrl+Shift+B (in Windows) or Command+Shift+B (in macOS). After you enable “Show Bookmarks Bar,” the bookmarks bar appears just below the address bar with all your saved web pages.