How to Enable Night Light on Windows 10
Activating Night light
- Open the Settings app by pressing the Windows logo key + I on the keyboard.
- In the Settings app, select ‘System’.
- On the System settings screen, select ‘Display’ in the left-hand column.
- On the right of the screen, click or tap the On/Off toggle switch underneath ‘Night light’.
How do I turn on the Night light on Windows 10?
To schedule night light so it turns on automatically:
- Select Start > Settings > System > Display > Night light settings. If your night light toggle above the link is grayed out, you may need to update your display driver. …
- Under Schedule, toggle Schedule night light to On.