How to Enable or Disable Hotkeys Windows 10
- Open a command prompt window. …
- Type “explorer shell: AppsFolder” (without quotes) at the command prompt and hit Enter. …
- Right-click on an app and select Create shortcut. …
- Click Yes when asked if you want the shortcut on the desktop. …
- Right-click on the new shortcut icon and select Properties.
- Press Windows key + X, followed by U, then U again to turn off.
- Press Windows key + X, followed by U, then R to restart.
- Press Windows key + X, followed by U, then H to hibernate.
- Press Windows key + X, followed by U, then S to sleep.
- To open the Settings app, you can click the Start button and then click Settings, or press Windows key + I keyboard shortcut.
- Click on Update & Recovery.
- Select Recovery in the left-hand menu. …
- A new window will appear with two options: Keep my files or Remove everything.
- Press and hold the buttons “Windows” and “R” to open the run box.
- Type in the run box “Gpedit.msc”.
- Hit “Enter” on the keyboard.
- You will get a message from User Account Controls and you will have to left-click on “Yes”.
- You will have to left-click in the left panel on “User Configuration”.
- You can also press and hold Fn while moving your finger up and down on the navigation pad to scroll within a document.
- You can press and hold Fn while pressing keyboard letters M, J, K, L, U, I, O, P, /,;, and 0 to match the physical layout of a numeric keypad.
hello everyone you are most welcome to my site Tech Pro Advice
today in this post I going to show you
how to enable or disable hotkeys in the windows time
So let’s start
the first thing you need to do go to your desktop screen and click the right button of your mouse
now go to graphics options
nowhere you will see some features like hotkeys
so here move your mouse cursor on enable or disable
then you see a newly extended part and you will get the option to enable or disable
so only for example
I firstly will disable so you can select any one which you won’t like this
now our hotkeys are disabled
and if you want to re-enable so click the right button of your mouse and move your mouse cursor to graphics options and go to hotkeys then click on enable
so I hope you liked this post and also you can see below video for learning how to enable or
disable hotkeys in Windows 10
thanks for reading this post and if you like our work so don’t forget to
subscribe to this channel
- How to Fix Missing DLL file Error on Windows PC
- How to fix .NET Framework 3.5 Error 0x800f081f on Windows 10