How to extract all files at once from multiple folders
You can select multiple WinZip files, right click, and drag them to a folder to unzip them all with one operation.
- From an open folder window, highlight the WinZip files you want to Extract.
- Right click in the highlighted area and drag to the destination folder.
- Release the right mouse button.
- Choose WinZip Unzip to here.
How do I select all files in multiple folders?
Select multiple files or folders that are not grouped together
- Click the first file or folder, and then press and hold the Ctrl key.
- While holding Ctrl , click each of the other files or folders you want to select.