How to Fix CPU Not Showing in Task Manager Windows 10
Make sure all of your CPU cores are enabled
- Press Windows + R. …
- Type in MSConfig.
- Go to the Boot tab.
- Select Advanced Options.
- Look at where it says Number of processors.
- If the checkbox is enabled, uncheck it. …
- Reboot the PC.
- Open the Task Manager or any other monitoring program to view the number co cores.
How do I fix my CPU in Task Manager?
Fix 1: End the processes that consume lots of CPU resources
- On your keyboard, press Ctrl, Shift and Esc to open Task Manager. …
- Click the CPU column header to sort the processes by CPU usage. …
- Select the process that consumes lots of your CPU and then click End task to kill this process.