How to fix Device Manager is blocked by administrator in Windows 10
Try to open Device Manager from System Properties.
- Press Windows key+R to launch Run window on your computer.
- Now, copy-paste or type “sysdm. cpl” and then hit Enter.
- In System Properties window, go to the “Hardware” tab.
- Then, click on “Device Manager” in the Device Manager section.
How do I unblock Device Manager?
Unblock a device
- Sign in to your Google Admin console. Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Devices.
- Choose an option: To unblock Android, iOS, and Google Sync devices, click Mobile devices. …
- Point to the device in the list and click Unblock Device.