how to Fix File Not Found Check the File Name and Try Again in windows 10
How do you fix file Not Found Check the file name and try again?
File not found. Check the file name and try again.
- Select Start > Settings .
- Choose Update & security > Windows Defender.
- Select Open Windows Defender Security Center.
- Select Virus & threat protection, and then choose Virus & threat protection settings.
- Under Controlled folder access, turn it on or off.
How do I fix file Not Found Windows 10?
Fix: Unable to Save Files to Desktop and Error “File not found”
- Open Windows Defender Security Center.
- Click Virus & threat protection.
- Click Virus & threat protection settings.
- Scroll down to Controlled folder access. Disabling Windows Defender Controlled folder access.
- Turn the setting off.