How to Fix Microphone Not Working on Windows 10
How do I fix my microphone on Windows 10?
Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter that will try to find and fix problems with recording audio automatically. To access it, head to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot. Select the “Recording Audio” troubleshooter, click “Run the Troubleshooter,” and follow the instructions on your screen.
How do I fix my microphone on Windows 10 2020?
1. Manage Microphone from Windows Settings
- Press the Windows key once and type “microphone” in the search box. …
- Here, make sure “Allow apps to access your microphone” is turned on.
- After that, scroll down and inspect microphone access for all apps. …
- Now, close the window and type “sound” in the Windows search box.