how to Fix Operation could not be completed – error 0x00000709
How do I fix error code 0x00000709?
Fix 2: Modify your registry key
- Click the Start button, then type regedit and press Enter. …
- Follow the path HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Windows.
- Double-click Device. …
- Right-click UserSelectDefault and click Rename to rename it as your printer name.
How do you fix Windows Cannot connect to the printer?
Follow steps below:
- Press Win+R (Windows logo key and R key) at the same time. A Run dialog box will open.
- Type printmanagement. msc in the run box and click OK button.
- In the left pane, click All Drivers.
- In the right pane, right-click on the printer driver and click Delete on the pop-up menu. …
- Add the printer again.