How To Fix Outlook Mail Notification Pop up Not Working
How do I get pop up notifications in Outlook?
Turn desktop alerts on or off
- Go to File > Options.
- In the left column, click Mail. Look for the “Message arrival” section under this tab.
- In the “Message arrival” section, check or uncheck the box next to “Display a Desktop Alert.”
How do I get email notifications to pop up?
First, turn on notifications & choose your settings
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings.
- Select your account.
- Tap Notifications and select a notification level.
- Tap Inbox notifications. …
- Choose your notification settings, including sounds.