how to fix we couldn’t find your onedrive folder error in windows 10
- Click on Start and select Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Click on Apps and Features.
- Select the app and click on Advanced Options.
- Under OneDrive Advanced Options, click on Terminate button.
- Next, click on the Reset button. Click on Reset again to reset the app.
Your file might not have synced yet. Files saved with Office 2016 upload to OneDrive first, and then they sync with your local PC. If you’re having trouble syncing Office files, the Office Upload cache system may be interfering with OneDrive sync. Your file might not have synced yet.