How To Fix WiFi icon Missing from taskbar in Windows 10
missing wifi icon windows 10
- Right click on Taskbar.
- Notification area: customize.
- Turn system icons ON or OFF.
- Turn ON Network.
- Go one step back.
- select which icons appear on the taskbar.
- turn Network icon ON.
How do I get my WiFi icon back on Windows 10?
If it’s not hidden, let’s turn it on from the Settings:
- Press the Windows + I keys from the keyboard to launch Settings.
- Click System, then Notifications & actions from the left pane.
- Click the Turn system icons on or off under Quick actions.
- Locate the Network option, and make sure that it is enabled or turned ON.
How do I get the wireless icon back on my Taskbar?
- Right-click the taskbar and select Properties.
- Select the Taskbar tab –> Customize under the Notification area.
- Click Turn system icons on or off.
- Select On from the Behaviors drop-down of the Network icon. Click OK to exit.
How do I put the WiFi icon on my Taskbar Windows 10?
Click on the Taskbar and locate the arrow icon to show hidden icons. In the hidden icons menu, see if you can find the network icon. What is this? If you want the Wireless icon to appear on the Taskbar, drag and drop the WiFi icon from the hidden menu to the Taskbar notification area of Windows.