how to hide folders on windows 10
How to make a hidden file or folder on a Windows 10 computer
- Find the file or folder you want to hide.
- Right-click it, and select “Properties.”
- In the menu that appears, check the box that’s labeled “Hidden.” …
- Click “OK” at the bottom of the window.
- Your file or folder is now hidden.
How do I hide and lock a folder in Windows 10?
Open Windows’ File Explorer and navigate to the folder or file you want to hide. Right-click on it, select “Properties”, and check the “Hidden” box in the menu that appears. Click “OK” and the folder will disappear from view.