how to hide image on windows 10
How to make a hidden file or folder on a Windows 10 computer
- Find the file or folder you want to hide.
- Right-click it, and select “Properties.”
- In the menu that appears, check the box that’s labeled “Hidden.” …
- Click “OK” at the bottom of the window.
- Your file or folder is now hidden.
How can I hide pictures on my computer?
Hiding files in Windows is pretty easy:
- Select the files or folders you want to hide.
- Right-click and choose Properties.
- Click the General tab.
- Click the checkbox next to Hidden in the Attributes section.
- Click Apply.