How to hide the Administrator Account In Windows 10
Enabling/Disabling Built-in Administrator Account in Windows 10
- Go to Start menu (or press Windows key + X) and select “Computer Management.”
- Then expand to “Local Users and Groups,” then “Users.”
- Select the “Administrator” and then right-click and select “Properties.”
- Uncheck “Account is disabled” to enable it.
How do I hide the Administrator Account from the login screen?
Method 2 – From Admin Tools
- Hold the Windows Key while pressing “R” to bring up the Windows Run dialog box.
- Type “lusrmgr. msc“, then press “Enter“.
- Open “Users“.
- Select “Administrator“.
- Uncheck or check “Account is disabled” as desired.
- Select “OK“.
How do I remove an administrator email address in Windows 10?
1) Login to your computer through Local user account, with administrative privilege. 2) Press Windows key + r and type netplwiz, hit Enter. 3) Select the Microsoft account, which you want to remove. 4) Click on the Remove button.