how to hide videos on windows 10
The easiest way to keep content hidden is using File Explorer.
- Open File Explorer.
- Navigate to the file or folder you want to hide.
- Right-click the item and click on Properties.
- On the General tab, under Attributes, check the Hidden option.
- Click Apply.
How can I hide videos on my computer?
How to make a hidden file or folder on a Windows 10 computer
- Find the file or folder you want to hide.
- Right-click it, and select “Properties.”
- In the menu that appears, check the box that’s labeled “Hidden.” …
- Click “OK” at the bottom of the window.
- Your file or folder is now hidden.