How to Insert a Horizontal Line in Google Docs
Option 3 – How to Draw a Horizontal Line in Google Docs
- Step 1: Open the document.
- Step 2: Choose where to add the line.
- Step 3: Click the Insert tab.
- Step 4: Select Drawing, then New.
- Step 5: Click the downward facing arrow to the right of the Line button, then select a line type.
How do you make a line on Google Docs?
To do this, go to the Insert tab and select the line Drawing. Then select Line or Scribble from the dropdown list. Adjust the window that appears in size and position, and then click the save button. The line will be added to the location you specified in the Google Docs document.