How to Insert border in word
- Select the paragraph text you want to format.
- Click the Home tab.
- Click the Borders and Shading button arrow, and then click to select the border commands to add or remove a border. Click to view a larger image.
- Click the line or paragraph (or select multiple paragraphs) where you want to add the border or rule.
- In the Format sidebar, click the Layout button near the top.
- Click the pop-up menu below Borders & Rules, then choose a line type (solid, dashed, or dotted).
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Background group, select Page Borders.
- In the Borders and Shading dialog box, on the Page Border tab, under Setting, choose None.
- Select OK.
- Select the image by clicking on it.
- On the Picture Tools Format tab, in the Picture Styles group, click Picture Border.
- Select a color by clicking on it.
- Click Picture Border again and hover over Weight or Dashes to set the width and line style of the border.
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Click on the Page Layout tab. …
- In the Page Background group, click the Page Borders option.
- In the Borders and Shading window (shown below), click the Page Border tab.
- Select Box if you want a square border around your page.
Add Page Borders to MS Word Document- hello everyone you are welcome to this site Tech Pro Advice
today in this post I would have to show you how to add a page border in Microsoft Word document
so, friends, the first thing you have to do
- Open Microsoft Word.
- write some texts or paragraph
- now go to Page Layout
- then select page border
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Background group, click Page Borders. Make sure you’re on the Page Border tab in the Borders and Shading dialog box.
- Click one of the border options under Settings. …
- Select the style, color, and width of the border. …
- Do any of the following:
then add a border to this page so simply click the border icon and there is the border option click this down arrow icon and click on border and sharing
here you can customize all the border like this box on-grid and custom
we will select box
and here is the style
select anyone which you want
color automatic and also you can choose specific color like this one and
with there is a three-point I will select this one to apply to table paragraph
awesome and click on ok
here the place border-box remoter and
custom and here is a shadow and in the
and after customize all the settings
so now you can see them on the
page and tables have borders I hope this
post will be useful for you
how to insert border in word
watching this video