How To Keep All My Subscription Private on YouTube Channel
Make your channel subscriptions public or private
- Sign in to YouTube.
- In the top right, click your profile picture .
- Click Settings .
- In the left Menu, select Privacy.
- Turn on or off Keep all my subscriptions private.
How do I manage my subscriptions on YouTube?
How to Manage YouTube Subscriptions
- Start by going to the YouTube website.
- From there, click the user icon in the top-right corner.
- Log in with the proper email account.
- Next, go to the Home tab on the left and click “Subscriptions.”
- Select the “Manage” link on the video thumbnail page.
How do you set privacy on YouTube?
Change video privacy settings
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Point to the video you’d like to update. To see your live uploads, select the Live tab.
- Click the down arrow under “Visibility” and choose Public, Private, or Unlisted.
Can I transfer my YouTube subscriptions to new account?
Move Your Subscriptions
You can do this manually if you click the Subscriptions icon and then click Manage to see a list of all your subscriptions. You can then open another browser, sign into your new account, and go through the list, re-subscribing to each entry.
Can we merge two YouTube channels?
You can’t merge or link separate YouTube channels or automatically transfer data from one channel to another. But you can manually re-upload your videos to a different channel that you manage. … Close your old YouTube channel.
How do I manage my subscriptions?
Manage your subscriptions on Google Play
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.