How to Make VLC the Default Media Player in Windows 10
How to Make VLC the Default Player in Windows 10
- Click the Start button. The Start button is the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner of your screen.
- Then click Settings. …
- Next, click Apps.
- Then click Default apps. …
- Next, click the button under Video player. …
- Select VLC from the list.
How do I make VLC Media Player my default?
Setting VLC as the Default Player (Android and iOS)
- Open VLC. .
- Go to Apps.
- Click the three dots in the top-right.
- Go to Default apps.
- Tap Default App Selection.
- Select Ask before Setting Default Apps.
- Now, Open VLC.
- Follow the steps to set it as your default player.