How to Make Windows Desktop Icons Extra Large or Extra Small
Right-click (or press and hold) the desktop, point to View, and then select Large icons, Medium icons, or Small icons. Tip: You can also use the scroll wheel on your mouse to resize desktop icons. On the desktop, press and hold Ctrl while you scroll the wheel to make icons larger or smaller.
- Click on the Windows icon and type “Settings.”
- The first option that appears should be the Settings app. …
- Click on the “Ease of Access” menu option.
- Under “Display,” use the slider under the “Make text bigger” to adjust the text to the size you want it.
- Open File Explorer.
- Open a folder and on the Home Tab, in the Layout section, choose Large Icons or whatever is your preferred view.
- Then click the Options button at the end of the View Tibbon.