How To Permanently Delete Facebook Account in 3 Minutes
To permanently delete your account, follow these steps:
- Click on the triangle dropdown icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page.
- Go to Settings & privacy > Settings.
- Click on Your Facebook Information.
- Choose Deactivation and deletion.
- Select Permanently delete account and Continue to account deletion.
How do I permanently delete Facebook account immediately?Deactivate Facebook account Guide
- Log in to Facebook and go to the settings (the gear wheel)
- In the account settings on the left side menu, go to Security.
- At the bottom you will find the link “Deactivate your account”, click on it.
- A confirmation page will appear, Confirm.
How do you delete Facebook account permanently without waiting 30 days?Go to Facebook settings and then click on your Facebook information. Click on deactivation and deletion. Here click on permanently delete Account and then continue to account deletion.