how to permanently delete folder in windows 10
Delete files permanently in windows 10
- Turn on your computer. Browse to the file you wish to delete.
- Right click the file. Click “Delete”. Alternatively,left click the file and press the “Delete” button on your keyboard. …
- Click “Yes”. This will confirm the deletion by sending it to the Recycle bin.
How do I permanently Delete files from Windows?
To permanently delete a file:
- Select the item you want to delete.
- Press and hold the Shift key, then press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- Because you cannot undo this, you will be asked to confirm that you want to delete the file or folder.