how to quickly create a new Google form
The simplest way to start building a form is right from the Google Forms app. Go to docs.google.com/forms, then either choose a template or start a blank form. There’s also a link to Google Forms in Docs, Sheets, and Slides: click File -> New -> Form to start a new blank form.
- Adding colleagues.
- Accepting only one response per person.
- Allowing respondents to edit submitted answers.
- Notices for respondents.
- Sending an email confirmation to respondents.
- Receive email notifications of new replies.
- Automatically saving responses in a spreadsheet.